At Citrus the Diner, we take our status as a breakfast restaurant very seriously. If you need convincing, just look at our extensive omelette options. All our omelettes are made with three farm-fresh eggs and expertly cooked in delicious butter. They come with your choice of our stone-ground grits or home fries, as well as a biscuit or toast.
If you are hungry for an omelette and are looking for a breakfast restaurant that has what you what, check out these delightful omelette options:
- Popeye the Greek Sailor: Enjoy yours with fresh spinach and feta cheese for a Greek twist.
- Meat Lover’s: If you love meat, this one comes with ham, sausage, apple cider bacon and pepperjack cheese.
- Veg-Head: All the fresh veggies you could want, including broccoli, spinach, carrots, sweet peppers and goat cheese.
- Marian’s Favorite: It might just be your new favorite, too, with ham, sweet peppers, onion and pepperjack cheese.
- Corrina: Spicy and delicious, this one comes with chorizo, cheddar cheese, tomato, peppers, onion and our Creole sauce.
- Stormin’ Norman: It doesn’t get better than our famous corned beef hash and American cheese.
- Caprese: Fresh mozzarella cheese, tomato and spinach are sure to make your tastebuds happy.
If you don’t see the perfect omelette option for your tastes, never fear. We also offer a build-your-own omelette option with plenty to choose from – 7 cheese options, 5 veggie options and 5 meat options. Choose as many or as few as you like. As a breakfast restaurant, we’ve got all the omelettes you want, but we have many other breakfast favorites as well – pancakes, French toast, waffles and more.